Dear Reader; Apply sarcasm or we could go with facetious. Could even be satirical considering some past posts I’ve done. You choose.😉 Personally, I’m going with unintentional satire.
Tomorrow, regardless of intensity of pain, how rotten the nausea or heavy the fatigue, I am going to:
- Do 30 minutes of stretching like I did five years ago.
- Take a shower & put on a little makeup.
- Wear real clothes instead of staying in pajamas all day.
- Eat healthy, substantial breakfast & lunch instead of waiting hours, when I feel “empty stomach” low-sugar sick, before I get some food in me.
- Drive to the library to check out some books, even though I have books, many books, I really wanted to read & never have.
- Walk my dog. (This one is imaginative frosting on top.)
Tomorrow’s pain doesn’t hurt as badly. Tomorrow, I’m not fatigued & my balance is fine.And all of tomorrow’s activities will not bring on a fibro flare. Gotta love it!